All classes are 45 min. in length, with parent/caregiver • 12-week classes are $275 | 7-week classes are $160 • for two or more children, use code: SECOND for $20 off each child.
12-week Spring Session Starts April 17 ••• 7-week Summer Session Starts July 17
Drop-in enrollment available starting the second week of classes at $25/class, space permitting.
Marina District at Fort Mason CenterClass is located in Bldg. D, Second floor in room K (for Kids!).
Noe Valley at Noe Valley Ministry Class is located at the end of the main floor in the Dance Studio.
SOMA at Children’s Creativity Museum (Yerba Buena Gardens) Class is located in the stand-alone building behind the Carousel, next to the Museum.
Mill Valley at Sweetwater Music Hall Class is located in the concert hall (no stage diving please ;P ).
Please note the location and date of the trial class you are enrolling in, if you are no longer interested or able to attend please contact us at 415-673-3600. Registration is required, as space is limited. The trial class is FREE!! Yippee!!
If you are new to the program and would like to take a trial class, but no classes are currently being offered, please email: Little Bears with “TRIAL” in the subject line.
LOCATIONS: Marina District at Fort Mason Center| Noe Valley at Noe Valley Ministry | SOMA at Children’s Creativity Museum (Yerba Buena Gardens) | Mill Valley at Sweetwater Music Hall
Little Bears Policies
- Tuition is based on one child. If you are signing up a more than one child for the same class use code: SECOND for $20 off each child
- Once payment is received, we will call to confirm your enrollment, if you experience any issues signing up please call 415.673.3600 and we will gladly assist you.
- If you have signed up for a class that is already full, you can opt to be put on a waiting list, we will contact you if space becomes available.
- One-time classes are available after the second week of classes (space permitting) at $25 per class. One-time classes cannot be refunded, or rescheduled if missed.
- When paying for the entire session your tuition grants you access to two make-up classes per enrolled session, you will be given two promo codes on the first day of class to be used for make-up classes to be booked online.
- Classes with under five children will be cancelled, usually class cancellations happen between 3-7 days before the start of class to accommodate late enrollments, if the class is cancelled a full refund will be made to your original form of payment.
- If you are dissatisfied with the class for any reason, please contact us at least two days prior to the second class meeting for a full refund. We will not issue refunds after this period. If you need to drop or switch after this time period please contact the school at 415-673-3600.
All Classes are with Parent/Caregiver participation, we promise you will have an awesome time!