Currently, there are no open spots in our Park Classes for this Summer, but we’d love to get you on our Waitlist for the Fall!
Email us at email@example.com and let us know which Park is your preference. We’ll be in touch when we’re building the classes for next session.
For inspiration for Fall, classes currently in session are Great Meadow Park, Alta Plaza, Palace of Fine Arts, Shakespeare Gardens, Douglass Park, Holly Park, and Alamo Square. Classes are hand-made based on interest, so if your favorite park isn’t on this list, let us know and we’ll do our best to create one close by this Fall.
- Welcome to Little Bears in the Park! These are designed to be socially distant outdoor classes, re-introducing your little ones to making music, together. To keep everyone as safe as possible, drop-ins are unfortunately not permitted–these will be fixed-enrollment classes.
- Tuition and session lengths may vary, but the price breaks down to $25/class; a 7-week session will be $175, and a 5-week session will be $125, for example.
- Class will meet at its specified park location once a week for 45 minutes. Bring your favorite blanket so your little one can have a visual reminder of your space and your instruments from home. We’re unfortunately unable to share instruments at this time, but you can definitely rock out with your own kit! If you’d rather travel light, no instruments are required.
- Should you be unable to attend class one week, makeups are available and can be used in our Online Little Bears or Mini Little Bears Sessions; these expire at the end of the term and have no cash value.
- Questions about the program can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.