Join A Little Bears Music Class
Enroll In a 12-Week Series
Drop-In on an Ongoing Class
(Mobile users, follow link here.)
Try Any Class for Free
(enter code: “lbtryme” at checkout)
13-week classes are $300, 12-week classes are $275 • for two or more children, use code: SECOND for $20 off each child.
All Classes Are 45 Minutes With Parent/Caregiver
Marina District at Fort Mason CenterClass is located in Bldg. D, Second floor in room K (for Kids!).
Noe Valley at Noe Valley Ministry Class is located at the end of the main floor in the Dance Studio.
SOMA at Children’s Creativity Museum (Yerba Buena Gardens) Class is located in the stand-alone building behind the Carousel, next to the Museum.
Lower Haight at Haight Street Art Center Class is located in the lobby area to the immediate left of the entrance.
Harvey Milk Center
Harvey Milk Center at 50 Scott St, San Francisco, CA 94117. Class is located in the Dance Studio, on the second floor of the Arts Center.
Mission Arts Center
Mission Arts Center at 745 Treat Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110. Class is located in the Dance Studio, first floor in the rear of the Arts Center.
Little Bears & the City of Albany at 846 Masonic Ave, Albany, CA 94706. Class is located in the Church on the Corner.
If you are new to the program and would like to take a trial class, choose your desired location/time and enroll using code ‘lbtryme’.
If you run into questions, please email: Little Bears with “TRIAL” in the subject line.
LOCATIONS: Marina District at Fort Mason Center| Noe Valley at Noe Valley Ministry | SOMA at Children’s Creativity Museum (Yerba Buena Gardens)| Lower Haight at Haight Street Art Center
Little Bears Policies
- Tuition is based on one child. If you are signing up a more than one child for the same class use code: SECOND for $20 off each child
- Once payment is received, we will call to confirm your enrollment, if you experience any issues signing up please call 415.673.3600 and we will gladly assist you.
- If you have signed up for a class that is already full, you can opt to be put on a waiting list, we will contact you if space becomes available.
- One-time classes are available after the second week of classes (space permitting) at $30 per class. One-time classes cannot be refunded, or rescheduled if missed.
- When paying for the entire session your tuition grants you access to two make-up classes per enrolled session, you will be given two promo codes on the first day of class to be used for make-up classes to be booked online.
- Classes with under five children will be cancelled, usually class cancellations happen between 3-7 days before the start of class to accommodate late enrollments, if the class is cancelled a full refund will be made to your original form of payment.
- If you are dissatisfied with the class for any reason, please contact us at least two days prior to the second class meeting for a full refund. We will not issue refunds after this period. If you need to drop or switch after this time period please contact the school at 415-673-3600.
All Classes are with Parent/Caregiver participation, we promise you will have an awesome time!