Please check out our policies and FAQ below for lightning fast answers to some of the most common questions, of course if you still need assistance or just wish to say “hello” please drop a line.
Do you offer trial classes? In order to regulate our class sizes and keep classes consistent and rockin’, we require all students to enroll and pay tuition prior to attending. However, if it isn’t a good fit for any reason we are more than happy to issue a 100% refund as long as you contact us two days prior to your second class meeting.
Can I join a class after it has started? Yes! You can sign-up online here (space permitting) for date forward enrollment or for individual classes at $30/class.
Do you pro-rate?We are able to pro-rate after the second week of classes at a rate of $25/class, please contact the front desk at 415-673-3600 to enroll or sign-up online (space permitting).
What if I need to drop a class? If you decide to discontinue a class for any reason, please contact us 415.673.3600 two days prior to the second class meeting for a full refund. After the second class, no refund shall be given. However, we understand children live on their own schedules and we will do our best to figure out a good solution for you.
I have more than one child, do I need to pay for both of them? We always think the more the merrier, but all of our classes are based on occupancy, so all participants do need to pay tuition. However, we offer $40 off of siblings tuition when registered for the same class, use code: second when enrolling online.
I have a newborn, can I bring them to the class with my other child? Depending on the enrollment of the class, we can usually accommodate that request, please call the school directly to see about enrollment. Just be aware that some classes can be quite loud for brand new ears, so we may suggest baby ear muffs so no nap is interrupted.
Can I switch to another class? If you would like to switch to a different class for any reason, please contact us 415.673.3600. If the class is not full, we should be able to accommodate your request.
I really need to run errands, can I drop my child off for the class? No, no and no. Not only is the parent/caregiver participation imperative when singing in rounds, but we firmly believe that children learn from watching you engage with the music and instruments.
Is it okay to bring guests to the class? We love visitors, but due to limited instruments and room size, we advise that you ask your instructor prior to inviting guests to come.
Little Bears Policies
- Tuition is based on one child. If you are signing up more than one child for the same class use code: SECOND for $20 off each child
- Once payment is received, we will call to confirm your enrollment, if you experience any issues signing up please call 415.673.3600 and we will gladly assist you.
- If you have signed up for a class that is already full, you can be put on a waiting list. We will contact you if space becomes available.
- One-time classes are available (space permitting) at $30 per class. One-time classes cannot be refunded, or rescheduled if missed.
- When paying for the entire session you can do two make-up classes per enrolled session. You’ll receive two promo codes on the first day of class, to be used for make-up classes booked online.
- Classes with under five children will be canceled; usually class cancellations happen between 3-7 days before the start of class to accommodate late enrollments. If the class is canceled, a full refund will be made to your original form of payment.
- If you are dissatisfied with the class for any reason, please contact us at least two days prior to the second class meeting for a full refund. We will not issue refunds after this period. If you need to drop or switch after this time period please contact the school at 415-673-3600.
All Classes are with Parent/Caregiver participation, we promise you will have an awesome time!