A donation to Blue Bear School of Music is an investment in a vibrant, established and legacy non-profit organization that improves lives one note at a time.
Our Work + Annual Impact
A lot of the kids in our Community Programs would have never played music without Blue Bear. With the continued slashing of funding for the arts in public schools, and historically underserved communities, Blue Bear continues to be an asset that is introducing kids to music – changing their lives forever.
A few reasons why our work is important:
- Music gives young people a way to express themselves, even to find themselves.
- Making music together gives people a positive social experience.
- Learning music enhances brainpower and improves academic performance
Join Us on Patreon
In-Kind + Item Donations
- Keyboard, Guitars, Ukelele’s and other instruments in good condition
- 2011 and newer iMacs, MacBooks, iPads, Macbook Airs etc.
- Gift Certificates
- Cars, boats, yachts and other running vehicles
While we wish we could take everything, please email email@example.com with item names and pictures first.
Firm: Vanguard Brokerage Services
Account #: 19936526
Account Name: Blue Bear School Of Music
Click here to donate through your DAF.
Donating stocks and mutual funds is a great way to support Blue Bear. By making a donation of securities it not only helps us fulfill our mission, but also offers many valuable financial benefits.
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
If you have any questions please e-mail Alycia at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate you thinking about us while making your planned giving plans. We would be honored to be included in your will, and are happy to discuss further with you. Please call Alycia at 415-673-3600 or e-mail her at email@example.com
Want to chat?
We would love to chat with you about any and all of your questions about our school and the importance of our work. Feel free to give us a call at 415-673-3600 during our business hours: Monday – Thursday: 1PM-8PM and Saturday: 10:30AM-3:30PM