In conjunction with Blue Bear School of Music
Is pleased to offer a fully sponsored week, dedicated to helping young Rap and Hip-Hop Artists learn, grow and make a difference in the world with their music.
PRODUCE, WRITE AND RECORD AN ORIGINAL SONG!
SUMMER CAMP CURRICULUM OUTLINE
FORMAT: 5 days, 10 am to 4 pm (performance to follow)
Dates: August 5-9, August 12-16 (choose your week)
GOALS: Learn a basic understanding of digital audio production. Understand the building blocks of a song, and create music with a computer using Apple’s LOGIC software program.
- Create Music that can influence others in a positive way.
- Learn how to start a project, create tracks, load instruments, and create a simple drum loop.
- Understand lyric writing, and vocal cadences (the rhythm of your rhymes).
- Create a collaborative track, and work on individual music projects (or smaller group projects).
- Understand the basics of Music Marketing and Business. Tune Core set up and subscription.
- Work on the music and lyrics for an individual song.
- An opportunity to perform and record your work.
Subvers!ve Camp Requirements
Age 14-18, with a desire to have a positive impact with your art. A passion for expressing yourself through Rap and Hip Hop.