BATTLE OF THE BRANDS, ROUND 2
October 25, 2018
Blue Bear School of Music, a 501(c)(3) Legacy Business in SF. We believe everyone should play the music they love and everyone should have the experience of learning to play music. Help us get music education to the underserved communities where programs are lacking by rocking out, to help out!
Blue Bear currently has classes in more than 22 public & private schools and community centers, citywide in SF. We are also expanding our music programming in local homeless shelters. Everyone deserves to play music.
You can support Blue Bear by forming a band, submitting a band, or sponsoring a band.
Six San Francisco companies came together for a great night of music and competition. They all have one thing in common. They believe in music education.
AND THE WINNER IS…..
Black & Co (Akkadian)
Thank you to all the bands :
A CUAD and the DATA GODS (MixPanel)
Rainbow Lite and the Death Skulls (Cox Media Technology)
Bleed (Google, Bon Appetit, Blue Bear)
To be a sponsor of Battle of the Brands 2018 contact: Renee@bluebearmusic.org
SAVE THE DATE : Thursday October 25th 2018, The Chapel SF
Last Years Sponsors were:
Save the date, Thursday October 4, 2018
Join us next year for the 2nd Annual Blue Bear School of Music Battle of the Brands at the Chapel, SF.
Battle of the Brands is coming … October 25th, 2018
New Rules are being created but here’s a brief overview:
- Band will represent a company, aka brand.
- At least one member of the band must work for the company represented; if your company hires U2, they have to let you sit in.
- Only 7 bands will be chosen.
- All band entries are subject to approval by the Blue Bear panel and event committee.
- Each band must commit to a minimum of $5000 in fundraising (through sponsorship, corp match ticket sales).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.