- One free Short Seminar each year (two for family membership)
- $20 discount on group classes (but not Little Bears and Band Workshops)
- Discounted tutorials when taking a group class
- Private lesson students without a member fee cannot reserve an ongoing recurring lesson time
- Private lesson students can purchase lesson packs that are discounted from the single lesson price
- Discounted tickets to certain Blue Bear events and concerts
What does it cost?
$35 for Individual Annual Membership
$60 for Families/Couples residing in the same household
Where does the money go?
Your Blue Bear Music Community Membership fee helps support the school’s non-profit mission to provide high-quality, affordable music instruction for aspiring musicians of all ages and skill levels.
How do I join?
Purchase a Membership online.