Returning Students: Group Classes & Bands
- If you’re in a continuing group class you may purchase your class online; from the Master Schedule page, go to the class description page for the category of class you want to enroll in (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Voice, etc.)
- Any current or former student may purchase a class online, but if you have a new address, please add your new information on the registration page
- You may need to renew your annual $35 Member Fee
- Online purchase does not guarantee a spot is available in the class
- We will follow up to confirm
- No online enrollment for Band Workshops – call the school: 415.673.3600 or send an email
- Speak with our Program Director if you are unsure which class is best for you
Your Membership fee plus 15% of tuition are not refundable once you sign up for a class.
Class sizes are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot hold a spot for any student who has not paid their tuition.
Do not assume that a continuing class is happening and just show up on the first night of class without enrolling. We cancel classes with insufficient enrollment – let us know if you plan to continue!
Returning Students: Private Lessons
- Call the school to inquire about openings (no online scheduling)
- Speak with the Program Director if you need help choosing a teacher
- Appointments by phone or at the school
- Explore your interests and goals
- Find the best teachers for you
- Discuss your scheduling needs
- Pay tuition
- Single trial lesson (if your Member Fee is no longer current)
- Lesson packages plus Member Fee if needed
Most lessons take place at Blue Bear in Fort Mason Center
Drum lessons are at our drum instructor’s studio near City College
Limited daytime spots are available in SOMA on guitar, voice and saxophone
Blue Bear has a 2-day cancellation policy
Blue Bear School of Music does not discriminate according to race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admissions policies and in its programs.