BATTLE OF THE BRANDS, ROUND 2
Join us for Round 2 of Blue Bear School of Music’s Battle of the Brands. The annual fundraiser is designed to engage the music makers of our community & the corporations that call this city home. Businesses from San Francisco and the surrounding area are invited to take part in a night of spirited competition to support the music education programs of Blue Bear School of Music, a 501(c)(3) Legacy Business in SF. We believe everyone should play the music they love and everyone should have the experience of learning to play music. Help us get music education to the underserved communities where programs are lacking by rocking out, to help out!
You can support Blue Bear by forming a band, submitting a band, or sponsoring a band.
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Martinelli’s = 12th Root of Two
CBS Radio = EYEWITNESS
Headliners/Special Guests: Flexx Bronco
To be a sponsor of Battle of the Brands 2018 contact: Renee@bluebearmusic.org
- Band will represent a company, aka brand.
- At least one member of the band must work for the company represented; if your company hires U2, they have to let you sit in
- Only 7 bands will be chosen
- All band entries are subject to approval by the Blue Bear panel and event committee
- Each band must commit to a minimum of $5,000 in fundraising (through sponsorship, corporate match, ticket sales, etc.)
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Last year six San Francisco companies came together for a great night of music and competition. They all have one thing in common. They believe in music education.
AND THE WINNER IS…..
Black & Co (Akkadian)
Thank you to all the bands:
A CUAD and the DATA GODS (MixPanel)
Rainbow Lite and the Death Skulls (Cox Media Technology)
Bleed (Google, Bon Appetit, Blue Bear)