BATTLE OF THE B®ANDS
Our annual concert fundraiser invites local companies to sponsor a band to perform on their behalf to raise funds, rock out, and win over our approval 😉
Join us on October 24th 2019 at the Chapel, SF
BATTLE OF THE B®ANDS, ROUND 3
Join us for Round 3 of Blue Bear School of Music’s Battle of the Brands. The annual fundraiser is designed to engage the music makers of our community & the corporations that call this city home. Businesses from San Francisco and the surrounding area are invited to take part in a night of spirited competition to support the music education programs of Blue Bear School of Music, a 501(c)(3) Legacy Business in SF. We believe everyone should play the music they love and everyone should have the experience of learning to play music. Help us get music education to the underserved communities where programs are lacking by rocking out, to help out!
You can support Blue Bear by forming a band, submitting a band, or sponsoring a band.
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2018 B®ANDS
To be a sponsor of Battle of the B®ands 2019 contact: Renee@bluebearmusic.org
- Band will represent a company, aka brand.
- At least one member of the band must work for the company represented; if your company hires U2, they have to let you sit in
- Only 7 bands will be chosen
- All band entries are subject to approval by the Blue Bear panel and event committee
- Each band must commit to a minimum of $5,000 in fundraising (through sponsorship, corporate match, ticket sales, etc.)
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Last year seven San Francisco companies came together to compete at the Chapel in SF. Mixpanel, CBS/Entercom, Martinelli’s Apple Juice, Just For All, and our own Blue Bear students killed it!
Together, with a fantastic silent auction, we were able to raise more than $25,000 to support Blue Bear School of Music and its music education programs.