Express your artistic talent
and win art supplies for a year* from Flax Art & Design!
*$100 per month for one year beginning April 1, 2017.
The winning design will be appear on our quarterly catalogs and on our social media pages.
Help us to inspire and elevate awareness of Blue Bear School of Music!
The winner will be announced on March 1st and celebrated at the Blue Bear School of Music benefit concert on April 1st at the Fillmore.
There is no entry fee and no design requirements. See Official Contest Rules below.
Online voting takes place through February 29th.
Each vote costs $1 and all proceeds support the Blue Bear School of Music general fund
to further our mission to bring music education to students of all ages and economic backgrounds.
- This contest is open to all ages and all mediums.
- The artwork must be original. You must be the original creator, and your bear design must be our own original concept and not a copy of anyone else’s copyrighted material. Images that infringe on another’s copyright will be disqualified, you will be responsible for any infringement on copyrighted materials.
- Art that has been previously entered in other art competitions is eligible.
- The artist retains all copyright to their artwork.
- By entering this competition you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our Blue Bear School of Music website, catalog, newsletter, social media, and marketing.
- You agree to allow you work to be shown physically in public.
- Finalist’s artwork will be posted in a Gogo Photo Contest. The online contest will invite people to vote on your design, each vote costs $1 and the money raised will go to Blue Bear School of Music’s general fund.
- Designs can be sent digitally to ArtContest@bluebearmusic.org (Your images are best represented at 1000px on the longest side and a resolution of 72dpi. The acceptable file formats are: jpg, gif, and png.) Or physically to: Blue Bear School of Music / attention Art Contest, Fort Mason Center, Bldg D., 2 Marina Blvd. SF, CA 94123 (include your name and phone number).
- There is no limit to the number of entries. You can enter more than one design.
- Judging will be based on online voting. You are encouraged to engage your networks!
- All submission must be received by the deadline of Feb 28.
- The online competition, voting, will take place thru Feb 29.
- The winner will be announced on March 1st and celebrated at the Blue Bear School of Music benefit concert on April 1st at the Fillmore.
- Pending approval a limited number of Fillmore-style posters will “bear” your design.
- Winner of the contest wins a year of art supplies ($100 per month starting April 1st) from Flax Art & Design.