Returning Students: Group Classes & Bands
- If you’re in a continuing group class you may purchase your class online
- Speak with our Program Director if you are unsure which class is best for you
- Any current or former student may purchase a class online, but if you have a new address, you’ll be prompted to fill out a new application after clicking the register button
- You may need to renew your annual $35 Member Fee
- Online purchase does not guarantee a spot is available in the class
- We will follow up to confirm
- Summer Camp enrollment is online
- All Star Band enrollment is by audition. Contact the Program Director for more information.
Your Membership fee plus 15% of tuition are not refundable once you sign up for a class.
Class sizes are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot hold a spot for any student who has not paid their tuition.
Do not assume that a continuing class is happening and just show up on the first night of class without enrolling. We cancel classes with insufficient enrollment – let us know if you plan to continue!
Returning Students: Private Lessons
- Call the school to inquire about openings (no online scheduling)
- Speak with the Program Director if you need help choosing a teacher
- Appointments by phone or at the school
- Explore your interests and goals
- Find the best teachers for you
- Discuss your scheduling needs
- Pay tuition
- Single trial lesson (if your Member Fee is no longer current)
- Lesson packages plus Member Fee if needed
Most lessons take place at Blue Bear in Fort Mason Center
Drum lessons are at our drum instructor’s studio near City College
Limited daytime spots are available in SOMA on guitar, voice and saxophone
Blue Bear has a 2-day cancellation policy
Blue Bear School of Music does not discriminate according to race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admissions policies and in its programs.