Canceling or Dropping
- Scheduling matters cannot be handled by email.
- To cancel or change a lesson or drop a class, you must call the school 415.673.3600. Leave a message outside of business hours.
- To avoid being charged for a lesson cancellation you must call at least two days in advance, but:
- Messages left after business hours two days before your lesson are considered late.
- If your lesson is on Tuesday, you may leave a message any time on Sunday.
- There are no refunds for classes dropped less than two days before the second class meeting.